This fluffy peanut butter bread delivers a whopping 6 grams of protein a slice. It’s quick and easy to make with just 7 simple ingredients.
Use it for sandwiches or toast. My favorite combo is to add more peanut butter, a drizzle of honey, and sliced fruit.
Peanut Butter Bread Ingredient Benefits
- Peanut butter: Peanut butter provides protein and fiber. I used Once Again Organic Creamy Peanut Butter for this recipe. It’s unsweetened and free of added oils, unlike many other brands. Although I have not tried any alternatives yet, I bet you could swap it with almond butter or sunflower seed butter.
- Flaxseed: Contains fiber to aid in elimination and omega-3s which help reduce inflammation. This is one of my favorite acne-clearing foods.
- Avocado Oil: Similar to olive oil, it’s anti-inflammatory and has heart-health benefits.
- Eggs: Eggs provide added protein and help make the bread nice and fluffy.
Peanut Butter Bread
- ¼ cup peanuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease the short sides of an 8 or 9-inch loaf pan lightly with avocado oil, and use a piece of parchment paper to make a sling across the long side: cut or fold the parchment paper to make a strip that fits across the long side, ensuring the paper hangs over two long sides so you can easily lift out the loaf when it’s done.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly until combined and smooth, either by hand or use a hand mixer. Then stir in the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. If using chopped peanuts, sprinkle them on top and lightly press them into the batter so they adhere better.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
Other Delicious Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.