These tasty and easy to make gluten-free breadsticks work for both paleo and keto lifestyles.
Garlic, basil, thyme, and oregano add a nice Mediterranean flavor.
Dip them in a little olive oil or tomato sauce to serve. Perfecto!
Gluten-free Keto Breadsticks
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp unrefined salt (real, pink, or Celtic salt)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp fresh basil leaves dried
- ½ tsp dried thyme dried
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed Combine with 2 Tbsp water and let it sit for at least 10 min
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 eggs, organic, pasture-raised
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry bowl and add the soaked flaxseed, along with the apple cider vinegar and egg. Whisk all ingredients together well with a fork until a dough forms. Then use your hands to knead it for about 1-2 minutes. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes to rest.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide the dough into 6-8 pieces. Brush with a little olive oil. Then, roll each into a long, evenly sized stick. Bake for 10-13 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mariamarlowe on instagram and hashtag #healthybymarlowe for a chance to be featured and win awesome prizes each month.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.