Crunchy red cabbage pairs well with fresh parsley and zesty lemon for this super simple and quick side salad.
Red Cabbage + Parsley Salad
- ¼ of a purple cabbage sliced thin
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- extra-virgin olive oil to taste
- unrefined salt (real, pink, or Celtic salt) to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mariamarlowe on instagram and hashtag #healthybymarlowe for a chance to be featured and win awesome prizes each month.