This antioxidant-packed Spicy Blueberry Salad with Hemp-Crusted Avocado makes for a delicious and hearty lunch that can even be made the day before and brought to work. With 25 grams of protein, and 40% of your recommended daily intake for iron, this salad won’t leave you hungry or tired.
Hello Meatless Monday!
Spicy Blueberry Arugula Salad with Hemp-Crusted Avocado
Lemon Fennel Dressing
- 2 tsp. olive oil or additional teaspoon, to taste
- 2 tsp. lemon juice fresh squeezed
- ½ tsp. fennel seeds
- 1/8-1/4 tsp. pink salt
- Place all salad ingredients except for the avocado and hemp seed in a bowl.*
- Pour the olive oil, lemon juice, and fennel seeds, and salt over the salad, and toss well so that all of salad is coated in the dressing. Add more salt to taste, if needed.
- Carefully peel away the skin of the avocado, then on a plate, pour the hemp seeds out and roll the avocado in it, until it is covered completely with hemp seeds on both sides so that you can’t see any green.*
- Serve right away.
Download Real Food Remedies
Plus, you’ll receive Real Food Remedies right away, a guide to the top foods & recipes to help you slim down, banish digestive issues, reverse acne, & feel more energized.