Here’s a reason to eat more radishes: They aid in weight loss.
Radishes are a member of the cruciferous veggie family, well known for their cancer-fighting potential.
They also happen to be an excellent weight loss food for many reasons:
- They are high in water content, making them filling,
- They are only about 1 calorie each, and
- They contain flavanoids, plant chemicals believed to play a role in weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight, according to a Harvard study published in BMJ. (1)
Try This Slimming Radish Salsa
Spoon this salsa on top of salad or quinoa dishes, or on this veggie taco.
Slimming Radish Salsa
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and toss well.
- Saves well. Use on salads, quinoa, or the veggie taco recipe.
(1) Dietary flavonoid intake and weight maintenance: three prospective cohorts of 124 086 US men and women followed for up to 24 years. BMJ 2016;352:i17
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.