This simple garlic sautéed chard recipe will make it easy to get your daily dose of greens in. It’s both delicious and fast, ready in less than 10 minutes.
You can use a small bunch of chard for yourself if it is the only vegetable you’re having as part of your healthy plate.
Garlic Sautéed Chard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves chopped small
- 1/4 tsp turmeric optional
- 1 bunch rainbow or swiss chard stem sliced thin and leaves sliced into ribbons
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil to coat.
- Add garlic, turmeric, and chard stems. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the leaves and cook until they’re wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.