Next time you want a quick, easy, and delish side dish, make this Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Dressing recipe.
Cruciferous vegetables, like Brussels Sprouts, support detoxification, gut health, and hormone balance.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (~500 grams)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Dijon or whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic grated or minced
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F or 200C.
- Wash Brussels sprouts, dry them, cut off the bottom stem, and discard any outer or brown leaves then slice in half. If you’re Brussels sprouts are on the larger side, slice them into quarters, so they cook more quickly and evenly.
- Add them to a baking sheet, and toss with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, using a spoon to move and flip them around halfway. Smaller ones will cook more quickly than larger ones. They should just be starting to brown on the edges and get golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. In a small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- When Brussels are done, spoon 2 tablespoons of the dressing on top and reserve the rest for another use. Toss well and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mariamarlowe on instagram and hashtag #healthybymarlowe for a chance to be featured and win awesome prizes each month.