Baked sweet potato fries make a delicious side for whatever you’re serving.
Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into shoestring fries, about 3 inches long and ¼″ wide. Put half of the fries on one pan and the other half on the other.
- Sprinkle the sweet potato fries with the potato starch (use 1 1/2 teaspoons per pan). Toss until the fries are lightly coated in powder. Drizzle the olive oil over the fries (1 ½ teaspoons per pan) and add the salt (1/4 teaspoon per pan). Toss until the fries are lightly and evenly coated in oil, and no powdery spots remain.
- Spread the fries out evenly in a single layer, with space in between each so they crisp up. If you overcrowd the trays, they will become soggy. Bake for 20 minutes, then using a spatula, flip the fries and cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until crisp.
- If desired, toss the baked fries with additional spices. Serve warm!