Summer Skin Glow Smoothie: Pineapple + Goji Berry
- 16 oz pineapple chopped
- 3 Tbsp. goji berries soaked in water at least 15 minutes
- 1 lime
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Pour about 1/2 cup water from the soaked goji berries into a Vitamix or high speed blender.
- Add in the pineapple, goji berries, and the fresh squeezed juice of the lime.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mariamarlowe on instagram and hashtag #healthybymarlowe for a chance to be featured and win awesome prizes each month.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.