This refreshing, flavorful, creamy zucchini mint soup is ready to eat in less than 20 minutes.
While anyone can eat this delicious soup, I made it especially for a friend who struggles with chronic bloating as a way to help soothe her digestive system and reverse or prevent further bloating.
Zucchini is easy to digest, especially when cooked and pureed into a soup. Mint helps to relieve gas pain and reduce bloating. Pair this with an easy to digest seafood dish (such as my Lemon Pepper Cod or 5 Spice Salmon) for a complete meal.
Quick Zucchini Mint Soup [Supports Digestion]
- 1-2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 large green zucchini (about 6 cups chopped)
- ½ cup water
- unrefined salt (real, pink, or Celtic salt)
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan, about 1-2 tsp.
- Saute onions for 2 minutes, then add garlic, zucchini, water, and a pinch of salt. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully transfer to blender along with the mint and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Taste and add more salt if needed.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mariamarlowe on instagram and hashtag #healthybymarlowe for a chance to be featured and win awesome prizes each month.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.