Maple Cinnamon Pecan Tips/ Variations
- I suggest pre-soaking your pecans to make them easier to digest, but that step is optional.
- Instead of cinnamon, try using pumpkin pie spice.
Maple Cinnamon Pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Drain and rinse the pecans, then spread them out on a clean tea towel and pat dry.
- Spread the pecans out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes to dry further, and help the maple cinnamon blend to adhere better to the nuts.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the maple syrup and cinnamon until combined. When the nuts come out of the oven, pour the maple cinnamon mixture on top and mix thoroughly to coat all pieces. Spread out the nuts and return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, until crisp. Let them cool for 10 minutes, they will harden up a little further.
- Eat on their own, or use to top yogurt, oatmeal, or your favorite fall pie.
Download Real Food Remedies
Plus, you’ll receive Real Food Remedies right away, a guide to the top foods & recipes to help you slim down, banish digestive issues, reverse acne, & feel more energized.