Maple Cinnamon Pecan Tips/ Variations
- I suggest pre-soaking your pecans to make them easier to digest, but that step is optional.
- Instead of cinnamon, try using pumpkin pie spice.
Maple Cinnamon Pecans
- 2 cups pecans (raw) soaked for 4 hours* (soaking optional)
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Drain and rinse the pecans, then spread them out on a clean tea towel and pat dry.
- Spread the pecans out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes to dry further, and help the maple cinnamon blend to adhere better to the nuts.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the maple syrup and cinnamon until combined. When the nuts come out of the oven, pour the maple cinnamon mixture on top and mix thoroughly to coat all pieces. Spread out the nuts and return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, until crisp. Let them cool for 10 minutes, they will harden up a little further.
- Eat on their own, or use to top yogurt, oatmeal, or your favorite fall pie.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mariamarlowe on instagram and hashtag #healthybymarlowe for a chance to be featured and win awesome prizes each month.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.