Try this easy roasted rainbow veggie bowl recipe.
Roasted Rainbow Veggie Bowl with Sunflower Seed Dressing
Turmeric Cauliflower Spices
Sweet Potato Spices
- 4 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter or tahini
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- pink salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with non-toxic parchment paper. Lay out veggies separate but next to each other on the pans: Sheet 1: sweet potato, cauliflower Sheet 2: tomatoes, broccoli
- Drizzle each veggie section with the suggested oil and spices outlined in the ingredient list. Toss each section to mix well, being careful to keep them separate.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until all veggies reach desired doneness. (If the sweet potato or cauliflower are cut large, they will require more time, so be sure to chop those small).
- Meanwhile combine all dressing ingredients in bowl and mix well with fork until creamy.
- About 5 minutes before veggies are done roasting, heat a pan on stovetop over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon oil and once hot, garlic and beans. Saute for 3-5 minutes, and top with pinch of salt if desired.
- To assemble bowls, add half of each type of veggie and beans to two bowls, top with half avocado and half dressing. Serve or cover and refrigerate one bowl for later.
Download Real Food Remedies
Plus, you’ll receive Real Food Remedies right away, a guide to the top foods & recipes to help you slim down, banish digestive issues, reverse acne, & feel more energized.