If you want to kick up the heat, add a little cayenne or chipotle powder to the marinade. I primarily use Simply Organic Spices because they are organic and more fresh, vibrant, and flavorful than other spice brands I’ve tried. I always order them online here, because they’re about 30% cheaper than Whole Foods!
Indian Spice Cauliflower Kebabs
- 1 large cauliflower chopped into 1-inch florets
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Soak about twelve to fifteen 12-inch skewers in water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare an ice bath.
- Blanch the cauliflower: Add the cauliflower to the boiling water and let it cook for 5 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove and transfer immediately to the ice bath. Then, drain.
- In the meantime, combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer the drained cauliflower to the bowl and toss to thoroughly coat all pieces with the marinade. Optional: Let marinate for 20 minutes. (It will still taste great without!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the skewers from the water, and gently slide the cauliflower on them, leaving a little space between each floret, and about 3-inches of empty space on one end, so you can easily hold it.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
Download Real Food Remedies
Plus, you’ll receive Real Food Remedies right away, a guide to the top foods & recipes to help you slim down, banish digestive issues, reverse acne, & feel more energized.