These decadent, fudgy, gluten-free zucchini brownies are the perfect treat when you’re craving something sweet. No one will detect the zucchini, but it keeps the brownies moist and fudgy. Made only with good-for-you ingredients, and free of dairy and eggs, they’re suitable for even the pickiest of eaters. The best part? They get even fudgier the next day.
Fudgy GF Zucchini Brownies
- 2 cups zucchini (approximately 1 large zucchini) shredded in a blender or food processor
- 1 cup pitted dates about 10 large Medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup flaxseed
Cashew Vanilla Frosting
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- Coconut oil for greasing baking dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Blend all wet ingredients together in a blender or food processor until a smoothie-like consistency forms. Set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well. Add the wet to the dry and mix again.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 greased pan. Top with chocolate chips for double the chocolate and a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving. If desired, add a drizzle of cashew vanilla frosting (whisk all frosting ingredients together in a small bowl with a fork until thoroughly combined).
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.