These decadent, fudgy, gluten-free zucchini brownies are the perfect treat when you’re craving something sweet. No one will detect the zucchini, but it keeps the brownies moist and fudgy. Made only with good-for-you ingredients, and free of dairy and eggs, they’re suitable for even the pickiest of eaters. The best part? They get even fudgier the next day.
Fudgy GF Zucchini Brownies
Cashew Vanilla Frosting
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- coconut oil (unrefined) for greasing baking dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Blend all wet ingredients together in a blender or food processor until a smoothie-like consistency forms. Set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well. Add the wet to the dry and mix again.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 greased pan. Top with chocolate chips for double the chocolate and a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving. If desired, add a drizzle of cashew vanilla frosting (whisk all frosting ingredients together in a small bowl with a fork until thoroughly combined).
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.