Biting into these Cookie Dough Bliss Balls is pure bliss. With a cookie dough center enrobed in dark chocolate shell, each bite is meant to be savored.
Getting off sugar and sweets is much easier when you have equally delicious, but healthier, replacements.
In this case, there is no refined flour or white sugar in the cookie dough – it’s made instead from cashews and maple syrup.
The dark chocolate shell can be as healthy and refined sugar-free as you like it. (Check out my favorite dark chocolate brands if you want specific brand recommendations.)
They come together easily. So, next time you want something sweet, make these Cookie Dough Bliss Balls!
Try this Recipe
Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
- 3.5 oz. dark chocolate of 72% or higher*
- In a blender, combine all filling ingredients, except chocolate chips, until cashews are broken down into a batter which holds together when pressed (about 15-30 seconds). Remove the batter to a bowl, and stir in chocolate chips/chunks.
- Using your hands roll the dough into several 1-inch balls, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Makes about 13-15).
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate, and use two forks to dip each ball in one at a time, coat thoroughly, than remove to the same (frozen) baking sheet. The chocolate should harden in a minute or two. Repeat with remaining balls.
*For the chocolate chips, I recommend simply finely chopping up a few pieces of the same dark chocolate you are using for the coating. You should have some left over.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.