Jazz up your party dip with this roasted red pepper hummus.
This simple party appetizer comes together in less than 5 min and adds a pop of color to the table.
If having a lot of people over, you can make a triple batch of hummus, then keep one plain, turn one into roasted red pepper hummus, and another you can tint green by adding extra fresh herbs, for a fun and colorful table.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 roasted red peppers drained
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice from ~1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas cooked (~1 can)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. unrefined salt (real, pink, or Celtic salt)
- 2 Tbsp. flat-leaf parsley finely chopped (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until creamy. If needed, add water 1 tablespoon at a time to help it blend and develop a creamier consistency.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.