This Mango Coconut Chia Seed Pudding keeps you fueled for hours and crushes sugar-cravings…hello healthy breakfast!
It also tastes absolutely divine. Naturally sweetened with mango, and rich and creamy thanks to the coconut milk, this is one breakfast worth jumping out of bed for!
This is a recipe I recommend for anyone struggling with sugar cravings, and it is one I use in my EatSLIM program and meal plan.
Coconut Mango Chia Pudding
- 1 can full fat coconut milk appx. 1 2/3 cups
- 1 mango or frozen mango whole mango, peeled, sliced, and pit removed or 1 cup FROZEN mango
- 1/3 cup chia seeds *
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp. almonds chopped
- 3 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- In a blender, blend coconut milk and mango. Pour into a bowl.
- Stir in the chia seeds. You can leave in the large bowl, or pour into 3 individual sized glass containers with airtight lids. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours, until firmed up.
- Top with blueberries, almonds, and and shredded coconut before serving.*