Is there anything an air-fryer can’t do? These mini air-fryer egg frittata cups are quick to make and super flavorful, thanks to a copious amount of chopped tomato, herbs, and onion. Store them in the fridge for up to 4 days for a fuss-free breakfast.
If you don’t have an air-fryer, pop them in the oven instead.
Pair with your fave gluten-free toast topped with avocado to make it a full meal.
Air-Fryer Tomato Herb Frittata Cups
- 10 eggs, organic, pasture-raised
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped (or sub basil)
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1 cup red or yellow onion chopped
- unrefined salt (real, pink, or Celtic salt)
- black pepper
- Preheat the air-fryer to 300 F.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl, stir in herbs, tomatoes, onion, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour into 12 silicone muffin molds. Cook for 10-13 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.*
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @mariamarlowe on instagram and hashtag #healthybymarlowe for a chance to be featured and win awesome prizes each month.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.