Social media sensation Kristina Bucaram, aka Fully Raw Kristina, chatshow eating more vegetables and fruit reversed her Type 2 diabetes, how to help your family get on board with healthy eating (when they resist), and why upgrading your diet improves your mental and emotional health in addition to physical health.
- How illness – Type 2 diabetes – made her an advocate for eating more veggies and fruits. It took her about a year and a half to reverse her diabetes eating raw vegan, but within just 3 days, she already started seeing changes – as her migraines and fatigue went away, and she generally felt better.
- Beyond physical healing, how upgrading her diet also improved her self love, emotional, and mental health.
- How to deal with family members who are skeptical about healthy eating or not onboard with you changing. You can’t be a prophet in your own home- don’t preach to your family – they will resist. Let them observe you’re positive changes and come to you with questions.
- How do you eat healthy when you’re traveling or have a busy social life?
- The importance of being authentic and sharing your light, knowledge, and passion, and the ripple effect it has on other – typically without your knowledge.
- How do you deal with bullying and gossip? While Kristina has over a million followers who love and adore her, she has her fair share of bullies who harass her online. She shares her tips for dealing with gossip, hate, and bullying.
- Why silence is typically not the best way to deal with problems – and how communication can help you move forward with whatever is blocking you.
- What’s in Kristina’s morning green juice.
- Her favorite VEGETABLES for the protein that no one realizes are a good source of protein. (Ideally, you’d be eating them every day.)