Yes, you can maintain a healthy lifestyle while still dining out, traveling and having a…
Know what to do but not doing it? Or, have no idea what you “should” be doing because your intuition is non-existent? It’s time to master your mindset, so you can master your life. This week’s Happier & Healthier Podcast interview is with Tara Mackey, author of Cured by Nature and Wild Habits.
Listen on Your Favorite Podcast App
If you enjoy it, leave a review on that platform, email email@example.com a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
No iTunes? No problem! Listen to the episode here by clicking the pink play button below.
- how to master your mindset
- how to tune into your intuition vs let negative thoughts or other peoples opinions influence your decision making
- the key question to ask yourself to break bad habits, STAT
- How to create new habits through her WILD (willingness, intuition, love, discipline) Method.
- why taking ownership and responsibility for everything in your life is key to releasing your true potential
- how to deal with toxic friendships and relationships
- how to seek and create more positive friendships
- Tara’s life story and how she overcame trauma to create a life she loves (Tara was born to a mother addicted to drugs. she did cocaine on the way to hospital to give birth, and overdosed in front of Tara when she was 6. Tara started taking prescription medications at 12 years old, and was eventually on 14 different pills for everything from depression, to skin, to pain killers to birth control and then attempted suicide in her 20s. Then she turned it all around, and decided to make different decisions.
- some of Tara’s favorite natural remedies
Like what you listened to? Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you never miss an episode.
More from Tara Mackey
Follow Tara on Instagram @TaraMackey
FREE MEAL PLAN
If you enjoy the podcast, leave a review on iTunes, email info (at) mariamarlowe.com a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan. (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Come share your thoughts on this episode and connect with me on Instagram @mariamarlowe
Or, head to the dedicated Happier & Healthier Facebook Group and let us know what action you’re taking as a result of this podcast to live a little happier and healthier.
Maria Marlowe is a holistic nutrition and wellness coach who uses real food to help her clients improve their health, weight, and skin. She offers a 28-day healthy eating meal plan that teaches you how to batch cook, as well as one to clear up acne. Her most popular program is EatSLIM, a 10-week online group glass that guides participants to develop healthy eating habits that stick – and lose weight, boost their metabolism, improve their digestion, and quit sugar.
She writes healthy and delicious plant-based recipes for her popular blog. She is also the author of the #1 New Release on Amazon, The Real Food Grocery Guide, the most practical guide to selecting the healthiest foods, without going broke, which has been praised by Dr. Oz and InStyle magazines. You can find her on instagram @mariamarlowe.