Add some color and nutrients to your morning with this insta-worthy Pitaya Superfood Smoothie Bowl!
Pitaya, or dragon fruit as it’s also called, is a tropical fruit that has bright pink flesh. While hard to find fresh in the states, you can often find it frozen in health food stores. It turns whatever you mix it with bright pink, so it’s a super fun (and nutritious) way to brighten up your breakfast bowl.
This smoothie bowl is packed with superfoods –
- pitaya (dragon fruit) – high in antioxidants
- hemp seeds – complete plant-based protein + omega 3s
- chia seeds – high in protein & fiber + omega 3s
- lettuce – adds water and nutrients
- coconut – electrolytes + healthy fats that support metabolism
- maca– supports fertility + hormone health
Pitaya Smoothie Bowl Recipe
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it (by clicking the stars in the upper right of the recipe card, below), and don’t forget to tag a photo @mariamarlowe or #healthybymarlowe on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with!
Pink Pitaya Superfood Bowl
Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- Place all superfood smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender, and blend on high until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Top with your favorite toppings.
Clearer Skin in Just 3 Days
Plus, you’ll receive The Glow Up Guide right away, a delicious 3-day meal plan to reduce redness and bumps, fast.