For a fun and easy-to-make sweet treat, try these chocolate-covered grapes. Be warned – you may eat them as fast as you make them! If you don’t have flaxseed, feel free to skip it, but it makes them look fancy enough to be served at a summer soiree.
- 1 oz chocolate chips or chocolate bar (I used Lily's Chocolate Chips)
- 30 grapes
- 2 tsp. ground flaxseed (Spectrum brand)
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Put the ground flaxseed in a small dish and line a flat plate with parchment paper.
- Stick a toothpick in a grape on the side that was not attached to the stem. Roll it in the melted chocolate. Then, roll it in the flaxseed. Put it on the plate. Repeat with remaining grapes.
- Eat as is, or freeze for a cold treat.
Download Real Food Remedies
Plus, you’ll receive Real Food Remedies right away, a guide to the top foods & recipes to help you slim down, banish digestive issues, reverse acne, & feel more energized.