This quick and easy to make olive and lemon chickpea salad is a great plant-based protein substitute, which can be enjoyed on its own or over a green salad.
Shop the Recipe & save
The ingredients in the ingredient list below are all linked to my favorite brands for each of the ingredients, from my favorite online stores that will save you 25-50% off on healthy groceries, compared to Whole Foods or health food store prices.
Try Lemon & Olive Chickpea Salad
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it (by clicking the stars in the upper right of the recipe card, below), and don’t forget to tag a photo @mariamarlowe or #mariamarlowe on Instagram or Facebook. I’d love to see what you come up with!
Lemon & Olive Chickpea Salad
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 1/2 cup olives sliced
- 1/2 cup celery sliced thin
- 1/2 cup bell pepper diced
- 1 green onion white and green part, sliced thin
- 1 cup parsley chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- pink salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and toss well, until fully mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.