Level II: 6 weeks (Wednesdays starting February 25th, 2015 until April 1, 2015)
- The importance of detoxing, how to do it correctly and most effectively. Includes a 7-day detox meal plan.
- In-depth 1.5 hour grocery store tour
- The importance of self-care in a healthy mind, body, and spirit
- Beating a weight-loss plateau
- How stress is preventing you from losing weight, and what to do about it
- Eating when not hungry: how to break the habit of stress, boredom, or emotional eating
- Eating for beauty: the foods that will keep your skin blemish-free and wrinkle-resistant.
- How to achieve super-immunity: The foods that will naturally boost your immune system and lower your risk of getting sick.
- To supplement, or not to supplement: what you need and what you don’t.
- How and why to add Superfoods to your diet.
- Accountability! From both myself and the other participants. Your progress, goals, and measurements will be tracked each week.
- Handouts & Recipes in a Binder: So that you can stay organized and have tangible assets to refer to during the week.
- Weekly Action Plan: You will be given small actionable steps to work on each week that will add up to big results.
- Online Community Access: You’ll get lifetime access to the online community, so you can stay in touch and inspired well after the program finishes.
Classes are 1 hour in length, and include both instruction and discussion.