As a traditionally trained internist, Cynthia Li, MD, found her world turned upside down after…
This week, I’m sharing tips from my book The Real Food Grocery Guide on how to use food as medicine. Learn my recommendations on gluten, dairy, meat, organic, and more.
Listen on Your Favorite Podcast App
No iTunes? No problem! Listen to the episode here by clicking the pink play button below.
If you enjoy it, leave a review on that platform, email email@example.com a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
- How I healed my acne with food
- Why I eat and recommend a “pegan” diet
- Why everyone should consider going gluten-free – even if not celiac
- Why should you choose organic produce?
- Why you should avoid farmed seafood and only choose wild
- Why I’m pro-intermittent fasting
- How I order healthfully at just about any restaurant
- Why I don’t believe in cheat meals YET still eat unhealthy food from time to time
- Why dairy isn’t a health food
- My thoughts on the trend of eating insects
Like what you listened to? Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you never miss an episode.
Free Meal Plan
If you enjoy the podcast, leave a review on iTunes, email info (at) mariamarlowe.com a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
Join the Conversation
Come share your thoughts on this episode and connect with me on Instagram @mariamarlowe
Maria Marlowe is a holistic nutritionist and wellness coach who uses real food to help her clients improve their health, weight, and skin. She offers meal plans, ongoing group workshops both in NYC and online, and writes healthy and delicious recipes for her popular blog. She is also the author of The Real Food Grocery Guide, the most practical guide to selecting the healthiest foods, without going broke. Praised by Dr. Oz and InStyle magazine, it was a #1 new release on Amazon.