Do you eat 'healthy' but don't feel healthy? In this episode, I share how following…
Natural skincare is just as important as natural food. This week on the Happier & Healthier Podcast, Bethany McDaniel, the founder of Primally Pure organic skincare, shares why.
Listen on Your Favorite Podcast App
If you enjoy it, leave a review on that platform, email firstname.lastname@example.org a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
No iTunes? No problem! Listen to the episode here by clicking the pink play button below.
Meet Bethany McDaniel, Founder of Primally Pure
Bethany McDaniel created Primally Pure to share her love and passion for natural skincare with others. She was inspired to live a more natural, healthy lifestyle when her family started an organic farm in Southern California. She began making natural skincare products for friends and family until they nudged her to open her own company. Now, Primally Pure is a rapidly-growing natural skincare company that sells natural and vegan products including deodorants, body oils, dry shampoo, lip balms, and more.
Natural Skincare Episode Highlights
- Bethany explains the importance of natural skincare and how it helps reduce our toxic load.
- The major misconceptions around natural products + why they’re wrong
- The inspiration and meaning behind Primally Pure’s slogan, “nature is smarter than science”
- How everything in nature works synergistically
- the non-vegan ingredients in Primally Pure’s Beauty Cream that may shock you…but Why you should give them a chance
- The oil you never heard of that can help with stretch marks
- Maria’s favorite Primally Pure product + how it’s improved her skin
- Why you want to add blue tansy to your skincare regimen, stat!
- Bethany’s explains her must-have Primally Pure product, the Everything Spray which contains magnesium (a nutrient many people are deficient in, and that can be absorbed through the skin).
- How Bethany got the courage to ditch her writing career and start her company products she originally started making herself in her kitchen
Like what you listened to? Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you never miss an episode.
Maria’s Primally Pure Skincare Review
Maria’s Top Picks for Natural Skincare for Acne Prone Skin
Maria’s favorite Primally Pure products (use code Maria10 for 10% off):
Bethany’s must-have Primally Pure product:
More from Bethany McDaniel
Primally Pure’s website: Primally Pure
Follow Primally Pure on Instagram @PrimallyPure
FREE MEAL PLAN
If you enjoy the podcast, leave a review on iTunes, email info (at) mariamarlowe.com a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Come share your thoughts on this episode and connect with me on Instagram @mariamarlowe
Or, head to the dedicated Happier & Healthier Facebook Group and let us know what action you’re taking as a result of this podcast to live a little happier and healthier.
Maria Marlowe is a holistic nutrition and wellness coach who uses real food to help her clients improve their health, weight, and skin. She offers a 28-day healthy eating meal plan that teaches you how to batch cook, as well as one to clear up acne. Her most popular program is EatSLIM, a 10-week online group glass that guides participants to develop healthy eating habits that stick – and lose weight, boost their metabolism, improve their digestion, and quit sugar.
She writes healthy and delicious plant-based recipes for her popular blog. She is also the author of the #1 New Release on Amazon, The Real Food Grocery Guide, the most practical guide to selecting the healthiest foods, without going broke, which has been praised by Dr. Oz and InStyle magazines. You can find her on instagram @mariamarlowe.