Finding organic makeup that actually looks good can sometimes be a little challenging. Luckily, a…
Once you clean up your diet, the next step is cleaning up your beauty routine. To help, this week on the Happier and Healthier Podcast, I’m interviewing CEO and Co-Founder of Vapour Organic Beauty, Krysia Boinis, about all things natural beauty (plus sharing her story of passion and persistence, which is incredibly inspiring).
Meet Krysia Boinis
Krysia Boinis has been designing and manufacturing natural skin care for over 20 years. And while I am impressed that she and her team at Vapour have been able to finally create organic makeup that actually works, what most impresses me about Krysia is her persistence, passion, and will to succeed. As you’ll hear in this episode, she overcame a cancer diagnosis and is now thriving and building a company with a mission she believes in. This women is loaded with heart and grit, and I bet she will leave you inspired.
Listen on Your Favorite Podcast App
If you enjoy it, leave a review on that platform, email firstname.lastname@example.org a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
No iTunes? No problem! Listen to the episode here by clicking the pink play button below.
- 1:50 | the back story of why she co-founded Vapour Organic Beauty almost a decade ago
- 4:58 | the importance of ditching conventional makeup, deodorant, and personal care products for natural ones
- 6:56 | how to transition from conventional to natural beauty products
- 9:58 | the two makeup products you should replace with natural products ASAP
- 10:51 | the diagnosis that prompted Krysia to question her lifestyle
- 11:23 | how our environment affects our health
- why food, and personal care, became her medicine
- 15:37 | her sage advice for how someone dealing with cancer can choose the best healing route for themselves
- 18:15 | Krysia’s go-to products
- 21:41 | her favorite natural beauty rituals (this includes good filtered water, probiotics, and lymphatic drainage massage for your face) + the secret to her glowing skin
- the best kept beauty and anti-aging secret (that you’re probably not doing)
- 25:03 | why choosing a career your passionate about is a key to happiness and health + how to like your current job more (even if you hate it)
- 28:17 | how to work through obstacles as an entrepreneur
Key Quotes and Ideas
Like what you listened to? Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you never miss an episode.
More from Krysia Boinis
Vapour Beauty website: Vapour Organic Beauty (Use MARIA for 10% off!)
Krysia’s favorite Vapour Beauty product: Aura Multi-Use Classic
Follow Vapour Beauty on Instagram @VapourBeauty
FREE MEAL PLAN
If you enjoy the podcast, leave a review on iTunes, email info (at) mariamarlowe.com a screenshot and we will send you a free 3-day sugar detox meal plan. (Here is a post on how to leave an iTunes Review – it only takes a minute or two!).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Come share your thoughts on this episode and connect with me on Instagram @mariamarlowe
Or, head to the dedicated Happier & Healthier Facebook Group and let us know what action you’re taking as a result of this podcast to live a little happier and healthier.
Maria Marlowe is a holistic nutrition and wellness coach who uses real food to help her clients improve their health, weight, and skin. She offers a 28-day healthy eating meal plan that teaches you how to batch cook, as well as one to clear up acne. Her most popular program is EatSLIM, a 10-week online group glass that guides participants to develop healthy eating habits that stick – and lose weight, boost their metabolism, improve their digestion, and quit sugar.
She writes healthy and delicious plant-based recipes for her popular blog. She is also the author of the #1 New Release on Amazon, The Real Food Grocery Guide, the most practical guide to selecting the healthiest foods, without going broke, which has been praised by Dr. Oz and InStyle magazines. You can find her on instagram @mariamarlowe.