The way to whiten your teeth naturally and fast just got easier.
How to Whiten Teeth Naturally
There are so many teeth whitening products on the market, but many of them use harsh chemicals. Thankfully, it is possible to visibly whiten your teeth using natural products free of harsh chemicals.
You guys know how much I love Hyperbiotics probiotics for gut health, so, when I learned they had a new Activated Charcoal Probiotic Toothpaste, I just had to try it. I have already been using their PRO-Dental probiotic (which I am mildly obsessed with, so I had to do a separate post).
How Hyperbiotics Activated Charcoal Probiotic Toothpaste Works
The Hyperbiotics Activated Charcoal Probiotic toothpaste is unlike any you’ve tried before. Not only does it contain activated charcoal and probiotics, it’s also free of a number of chemicals commonly found in toothpaste, which can compromise both your oral and overall health. It’s also black and doesn’t foam, yet is an incredibly effective natural toothpaste.
- Activated Charcoal Whitens Teeth Naturally: Activated coconut charcoal comes from coconut shells and is a natural way to polish and whiten your teeth without the harsh bleaches and abrasive chemicals typically used in whitening products. It has the ability to remove wine, coffee, tea, and tobacco stains quickly and effectively. I’ve seen a number of charcoal powders on the market in recent years, and have even tried them, but they are generally hard to pour and are an absolute mess. The Hyperbiotics Activated Charcoal Probiotic Toothpaste comes already combined…so no need to mix your toothpaste and a messy powder.
- Probiotics Improve Oral Health & Freshens Breath: Just as we have a microbiome in our gut, we also have one in our mouth. Stinky breath, and even gum disease can be caused by an overgrowth of undesirable bacteria. This toothpaste contains a number of probiotic strains that help you maintain healthy teeth and gums by increasing the number of good bacteria and reducing the number of “bad” bacteria which can cause disease and bad breath.
- Essential Oils Naturally Flavor It: Essential oils of spearmint and tea tree give it seriously fresh, but not overpowering flavor.
- Xylitol naturally sweetens it…and protects your teeth: Xylitol prevents bacteria from sticking to your teeth, and also helps you maintain a neutral pH. Cavities are formed when bacteria in your mouth feed on sugar you recently ate, creating acid which wears down the enamel. Xylitol, although sweet, does not break down the same way as sugar, and helps maintain the neutral pH.
- What you won’t find in it – This natural toothpaste doesn’t contain these controversial ingredients, commonly found in conventional products:
- No fluoride
- No detergents (SLS)
- No foaming agents (So no, the toothpaste won’t foam – which is a good thing!)
- No preservatives
- No tricolosan
- No artificial additives
Hyperbiotics Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Review
I’ve been using the toothpaste for about a month now, and overall, I feel my teeth are whiter, my breath is fresher and mouth simply feels squeaky clean!
Like I mentioned earlier, this toothpaste is probably unlike any you’ve tried before.
- Be ready for a blackout: Because the charcoal is black, your mouth will temporarily be blackish gray while you’re brushing it. Seems strange at first, but you’re all back to normal once you rinse with water.
- And no foam: The biggest difference I noticed is that it doesn’t foam like conventional toothpaste. If you’re been using natural toothpaste, you’ll be used to this. But if you use a regular toothpaste with foaming agents, this may seem weird to you at first, but afterwards you’ll get used to it and realize your mouth feels so much cleaner.
- It’s gentle: While charcoal has a reputation of being tough on enamel, the company claims it is gentle enough to use up to twice a day, every day (although this is not required to see results). I have been using it everyday, and sometimes twice a day, for close to a month, and I don’t feel any sensitivity or notice any enamel issues. If you’re concerned or have sensitive teeth, you may want to try once a day, or even every other day.
Overall, I am OBSESSED with my new oral care routine of this toothpaste and their chewable oral probiotic. My mouth has never felt cleaner or brighter!
Hyperbiotics Discount Code
If you’d like to try it for yourself, the amazing team at Hyperbiotics has so generously offered 20% off to my readers.
Go here to order and use the Hyperbiotics discount code HYPERMARIA to get 20% percent off your entire first order.
Disclosure: Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. I initially discovered and purchased Hyperbiotics on my own, and because I found them so effective, reached out to the company to offer a discount code for my readers. If you use the discount code on hyperbiotics.com, you’ll get a discount, and I receive a small commission. Win-win!
Maria Marlowe is a holistic nutrition and wellness coach who uses real food to help her clients improve their health, weight, and skin. She offers a 28-day healthy eating meal plan that teaches you how to batch cook, as well as one to clear up acne. Her most popular program is EatSLIM, a 10-week online group glass that guides participants to develop healthy eating habits that stick – and lose weight, boost their metabolism, improve their digestion, and quit sugar.
She writes healthy and delicious plant-based recipes for her popular blog. She is also the author of the #1 New Release on Amazon, The Real Food Grocery Guide, the most practical guide to selecting the healthiest foods, without going broke, which has been praised by Dr. Oz and InStyle magazines. You can find her on instagram @mariamarlowe.