My friends over at Thrive Market are allowing me to give my readers a FREE bag of raw cashews!
Cashews are extremely versatile. Besides just eating them on their own as a snack, I love to turn them into both savory sauces and sweet desserts. For example:
- Pomegranate & Dark Chocolate Cream Cake (vegan, paleo)
- Vegan Cheesecake (this is SERIOUSLY the creamiest, most delicious cake, ever)
- Healthy Granola make your own with this simple and delicious recipe (vegan, paleo, refined-sugar free)
- Cashew Basil Pesto
- Add chopped cashews to a veggie curry or stir fry for a little crunch
But, not only do they taste good, they’re good for you.
Cashews are a great snack or addition to your diet if you want to:
- Boost your energy: Just one ounce of them contain 10% of your daily recommended iron needs
- Support your immune system: The same amount provides 11% of your daily zinc recommendation
- De-stress: And it also provides 20% magnesium, which helps calm nerves and better deal with anxiety
- Support bone health: you’ll get 23% of your recommended daily manganese intake in an ounce
Enjoy getting to know what food can do for your health?
Pre-order my first book, The Real Food Grocery Guide, for a more in-depth look at why you are what you eat, and how to select the healthiest foods in every aisle of the grocery store…without going broke!
Get Your Free Bag of Cashews
Thanks to Thrive Market, you can get a FREE full-sized bag of Thrive Market non-GMO Raw Cashews, plus a 30-day trial for only $1.95 shipping!
Existing members can receive a free bag of cashews with any order over $50.
So what are you waiting for?! This offer ends February 28, 2017. Get ’em while you can!